Fun fishing at Pasir Ris Farmway 1

Saltwater | Freshwater | Popping | Jigging | Ponds

Fun fishing at Pasir Ris Farmway 1

Postby Lancer » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm

It's been a while since I last touch a lure. Last weekend, I got this opportunity to wet some of my lures.

Check out this video :)

ImageImage
life is not about the destination, it's about the journey... so is fishing!
Lancer
Red Snapper
Red Snapper

Postby ahfatx » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm

WELL DONE!!!
IM GOING TO PLAN A TRIP THERE LIAOX!!!!!!
ahfatx
Big Barracuda

yo

Postby evolutionboy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

can pm me address of pond, and the cost of booking the pond?
evolutionboy
Exciting Queenfish
Exciting Queenfish

Postby onlydeepsea » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 pm

How much it cost to fish? Catch and release!
Can take home one or two?
onlydeepsea
Exciting Queenfish
Exciting Queenfish

Postby Lancer » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 am

I think the address is No. 2 Pasir Ris Farmway 1. I also anyhow drive in to look for the pond.

Anyway it's a catch and release pond, you better check with the pond operator for the rates. You have to pre-book the pond before going. It's not on a walk-in basis like other pay ponds, but of course you will get the whole pond to your group of friends only.

Good luck and action many many!

ImageImage
Lancer
Red Snapper
Red Snapper

Postby linusfishing » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 am

Lancer wrote:I think the address is No. 2 Pasir Ris Farmway 1. I also anyhow drive in to look for the pond.

Anyway it's a catch and release pond, you better check with the pond operator for the rates. You have to pre-book the pond before going. It's not on a walk-in basis like other pay ponds, but of course you will get the whole pond to your group of friends only.

Good luck and action many many!

Bro, have i have the contacts? OR the rates?
linusfishing
Exciting Queenfish
Exciting Queenfish

Postby Lancer » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 am

Those who are interested, just PM me. You leave msg here, I may not see.

ImageImage
Lancer
Red Snapper
Red Snapper

Postby jetpilot » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 am

Nice video!
jetpilot
Jumping Tarpon
Jumping Tarpon

Postby Tnt » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 am

This is the new pond on the right side when driving in to Ah Tiong pond, which used to be for freshwater fishing. As mentioned somewhere else, it doesn't seemed a friendly place as instead of the usual 'WELCOME' sign seen in other establishment, 'Warning - Private Property' signs to keep out were in place around the fenced up area.

Maybe Lancer can advise what's the charges like since he's been there, instead of having to drive all the way there to check with the owner ?. BTW, the last time I was there the place was isolated & with those warning signs how to find out more detail ?.
Tnt
Slimy Octopus
Slimy Octopus

s

Postby betawesh » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:17 am

hi all,

I might be booking the pond for this saturday 5-7pm, looking for 3 pax to help share the cost (3 from my side). SMS me at 92953571 for details!

cheers,
Bernard
betawesh
Big Barracuda

Postby Lancer » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 am

Tnt wrote:This is the new pond on the right side when driving in to Ah Tiong pond, which used to be for freshwater fishing. As mentioned somewhere else, it doesn't seemed a friendly place as instead of the usual 'WELCOME' sign seen in other establishment, 'Warning - Private Property' signs to keep out were in place around the fenced up area.

Maybe Lancer can advise what's the charges like since he's been there, instead of having to drive all the way there to check with the owner ?. BTW, the last time I was there the place was isolated & with those warning signs how to find out more detail ?.

The operator will only be there when you make an advance booking with him. Maybe instead of a warning sign, he should put a Welcome! please call xxxxx to book. Drop me a PM if you are interested to get the operator's contact.

ImageImage
Lancer
Red Snapper
Red Snapper

Postby jetpilot » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:17 am

Lancer wrote:
Tnt wrote:This is the new pond on the right side when driving in to Ah Tiong pond, which used to be for freshwater fishing. As mentioned somewhere else, it doesn't seemed a friendly place as instead of the usual 'WELCOME' sign seen in other establishment, 'Warning - Private Property' signs to keep out were in place around the fenced up area.

The operator will only be there when you make an advance booking with him. Maybe instead of a warning sign, he should put a Welcome! please call xxxxx to book. Drop me a PM if you are interested to get the operator's contact.

Aiyo it's just a sign lah dude. I also have a sign outside my house stating 'Warning-BIG DOGS LURKING AROUND' but my whole family very friendly one. :)
jetpilot
Jumping Tarpon
Jumping Tarpon

Postby iwant2fish » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 pm

wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iwant2fish
Catfish
Catfish

Postby fishing123 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:10 pm

jetpilot wrote:
Lancer wrote:

Aiyo it's just a sign lah dude. I also have a sign outside my house stating 'Warning-BIG DOGS LURKING AROUND' but my whole family very friendly one. :)

hahaha... gd one bro..

fishing123
Parrotfish
Parrotfish

Postby arcane » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 am

Made an attempt with a couple of mates to try the new GT pond out and it did not disappoint. The fishes in there are huge!! Took some pics of the catches to share with kakis in here.

arcane
Pufferfish
Pufferfish

Postby arcane » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 am

More pictures!!

arcane
Pufferfish
Pufferfish

Postby arcane » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:09 am

Noticed a few bros looking for more information about the pond, so here it is:-

The location is at No 2 Pasir Ris Farmway 1, it's on the left hand of Ah Tiong's pond.

Strictly lures only. Only debarbed single hooks allowed. The pond operates by booking only, so make sure to book with the owner before going down. For bookings please call or sms 90844168 (Dave).

Note:- Equip yourself with at least a 15lb main line and a 30lb leader. The fishes there are huge!! U wouldn't want them to go busting your line!

Have fun and tight lines!

A little video to show some action that was taken from the pond.

Here is the link:-
arcane
Pufferfish
Pufferfish

Postby arcane » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:47 am

More pictures to share!!

arcane
Pufferfish
Pufferfish

Postby jetpilot » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Nice photos! Why at night still wearing sunglass...hahahahahaha...
jetpilot
Jumping Tarpon
Jumping Tarpon

Postby @lan chan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Hooked deep :smt023
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Updated on 09/05/2012
http://acfishing.blogspot.com
GET HOOKED SOON
@lan chan
Red Snapper
Red Snapper