kayak fishing

Boats | Kayaks | Other Watercraft

Postby sailfish5725 (Posts: 85) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 pm

hi there

Looking for friends to do kayak fishing here.
:p

 

Postby Bill (Posts: 903) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 pm

bro look for SKUNK!! he is one guy u can look for haha

 

Postby Redshadow (Posts: 1204) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 pm

ya lor me oso interested lei,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Postby finn (Posts: 396) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:12 am

Wanted to kayak fishing too. The twin seater I was looking at was 3.9m long. My sedan is only 4.2m long, live in high level HDB. If you have any idea where to store and transport kayaks, I will be able to join you. :badgrin:

 

Postby roaringflamer (Posts: 437) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 am

haha im interessted too! so if anyone wants to go do pm me as well ;D

 

Postby Redshadow (Posts: 1204) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:50 am

calling for Capt Skunk,,do you read me,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe capt skunk is hibernating somewhere,,
so guys lets wait for his response,,,,kekekek

cheers,

 

Postby skunk (Posts: 5121) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 am

went out to sea last week. The winds still very nasty, throwing up huge waves all over my kayak. Caught only one good sized cuttlefish, which i ate it up promptly keke

Image

 

Postby sailfish5725 (Posts: 85) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 am

got my kayak at Exponent challenge the lenght is only 270cm. same here i live in HDB and kept my kayak in my study room. will be kayak fishing is weekend (sunday)at north side of singapore.

 

Postby finn (Posts: 396) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:48 am

sailfish5725 wrote:got my kayak at Exponent challenge the lenght is only 270cm. same here i live in HDB and kept my kayak in my study room. will be kayak fishing is weekend (sunday)at north side of singapore.


Is that a twin seater? How much did you pay for it?
I am still searching, even looking at inflatable boats. :badgrin:

 

Postby noop (Posts: 177) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 pm

how to fish in kayak? bait ar?

 

Postby sailfish5725 (Posts: 85) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 pm

no. it's a single sit on top type, so far so good only need to install the fish finder and the rod holder... u can visit the wed sit
http://www.feelfreekayak.com/inter/kayak_newmove.htm they have 2 sitter if u need.

 

Postby sailfish5725 (Posts: 85) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:28 pm

well noop as for bait, u can install a bait tank at the back of the kayak. it is a new fishing way to get to the fish u can visit youtube and see more on how to do it. its fun ..

 

Postby FrogMan (Posts: 985) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 pm

skunk wrote:went out to sea last week. The winds still very nasty, throwing up huge waves all over my kayak. Caught only one good sized cuttlefish, which i ate it up promptly keke


u ate it up on the spot? sashimi?? heehee

 

Postby FrogMan (Posts: 985) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 pm

skunk wrote:went out to sea last week. The winds still very nasty, throwing up huge waves all over my kayak. Caught only one good sized cuttlefish, which i ate it up promptly keke


u ate it up on the spot? sashimi?? heehee

 

Postby adha3 (Posts: 65) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 pm

sailfish5725 Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got my kayak at Exponent challenge the lenght is only 270cm. same here i live in HDB and kept my kayak in my study room. will be kayak fishing is weekend (sunday)at north side of singapore.

Hi can u pm me the price for that kayak? :)


 

Postby Redshadow (Posts: 1204) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm

will update later if i get the mailbu Mini-X with a trolling motor,,
From Le Tour De Langkawi exhibition,,
hopefully can get the pics ,,so everyone will drools,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Postby EdWiN-_^ (Posts: 1609) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:20 pm

sounds like fun.. how much does a kayak cost ?

 

Postby finn (Posts: 396) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Redshadow wrote:will update later if i get the mailbu Mini-X with a trolling motor,,
From Le Tour De Langkawi exhibition,,
hopefully can get the pics ,,so everyone will drools,, :lol: :lol: :lol:


Tour De Langkawi is this month?

 

Postby Redshadow (Posts: 1204) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:30 am

finn wrote:
Redshadow wrote:will update later if i get the mailbu Mini-X with a trolling motor,,
From Le Tour De Langkawi exhibition,,
hopefully can get the pics ,,so everyone will drools,, :lol: :lol: :lol:


Tour De Langkawi is this month?


Its This weekend

 

Postby Redshadow (Posts: 1204) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:25 pm

update of the mailbu mini -X with trollong motor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.