Hi SFAS~ We are organising a challenge on 31st dec (sunday). Do let us know if you are keen to send a team =)
A Proposed NTU Tertiary/Open Challenge
Date: 31st December 2006 (Sunday).
Time: 8.00am to 1.00pm.
Location: NTU Nanyang Lake.
Registration Fee: $50.00 per team of 5 anglers for tertiary students.
$75.00 per team of 5 anglers for public.
Challenge: Highest total combined catch of all members of a team.
1. Participants must sign up in teams of 5 anglers.
2. Each team is allowed a maximum of 5 rods at any one time.
3. A maximum of 10 teams will be accepted for this challenge.
4. Participants of any team may choose to lure and/or bait.
5. Members of a team need not fish together at one spot.
6. Fishing spots are not allocated.
7. All fishes caught must be released.
8. Please dispose all refuse and unwanted rigs/bait into
trash bags provided.
9. Please keep the area clean and litter-free.
1. No flyfishing.
2. No berleying; no ground-baiting.
3. Fishes caught on handline will not be included in the total catch.
4. Foul-hooking of fish is not allowed.
5. No treble rigs.
6. No more than 4 hooks on Apollo rigs.
7. Only fishes above 20cm will be included in total catch.
8. The judges have the final say of any disputes.
9. NTUAC reserves the right to change any decisions prior to anouncements.
10. NTUAC is not liable for any death/injuries/loss or damage of equipment of participants.
A separate luring category is included. Individual participants are entitled to take part and compete for the highest number of catches on lure. No participation fee is required. First, second and third prizes will be sponsored by Lure Haven to promote Lure Fishing.